BUSSELTON CELEBRANT       -     Anita Gill
  • The Notice of Intent to Marry must be in your Celebrant's hands at least one month and no more than eighteen months prior to the ceremony.  I can email this to you for you to complete, scan and email to me.  The document will then be ready for you to sign at our first meeting.  Or, I can complete it when we meet, print it out and you can sign it and I can witness it for you then. 
The following documents should be brought with you to our first meeting:
  • Original birth certificates  & Photo Id - or:
  • Australian or Overseas Passport
  • If it is not the first marriage for either of you, proof of how the previous marriage ended ie. Divorce Certificate or Decree Absolute (depending when the divorce took place) or Death Certificate of the previous spouse.
  • If your name/s have been changed, a Certificate or documentation stating such.

 Other Documents to be signed prior to the Ceremony:
The Notice of No Legal Impediment stating that there are no reasons why the two of you shouldn't be married must be signed within the week prior to the ceremony.  We normally complete this at the rehearsal.
Your Registered Marriage Certificate cannot be given to you by your Celebrant.  Births Deaths and Marriages produce this after your marriage has been registered and you must  apply to them.  However as a service to my couples, if you complete the form and produce the required ID documents, I will send the application form off when I send the remainder of your documents after the wedding.  Your certificate will then arrive with you approximately one or two weeks later.  BDM currently charge $47 for the certificate.

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint